Senior Tax specialist
MNKS ranks amongst the TOP 10 business law firms in Luxembourg.
We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients active mainly in the financial, as well as in industry. We are experts in Corporate, Banking & Finance, Employment and Technologies & IP law and we combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach.
MNKS has a team of 50 people and is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.
We are currently looking for a talented lawyer with strong commitment, flexibility and language skills.
Senior Tax specialist - 5/8 years’ experience (direct and indirect taxes)
You will provide high-level tax advice (direct and indirect taxes) to local and international companies (start-up, financial group, real estate companies, investment funds) including:
• M&A and transactional tax advice (support of the corporate team regarding liquidations, cross-border mergers, migrations, share-for share deals, asset deals…)
• Review of sales and purchase documentation from a tax perspective
• Tax due diligence
• Tax advice for our banking team including the preparation of legal opinion and the tax review of financing documentation.
• Advice on personal tax issues including implementation of management equity programs, exit strategies, impatriate tax regime, share incentive plans and stock option plans
• Assistance for tax audits and litigation
• Preparation and presentation of internal and external tax trainings/conferences
• Assistance for the review or preparation of corporate tax returns
• Participation in business development meetings with senior associates/partners of other departments
• An attractive salary package
• The opportunity to develop the quality and depth of your knowledge as part of a dynamic and vibrant team
• Trainings and opportunities for progression within our firm
• A friendly work environment
The candidate should:
• Have a university degree in Law
• Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience preferably in Luxembourg in the field of international taxation
• Have a good understanding of accounting principles
• Be able to learn quickly and work as part of a team
• Be conscientious
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a perfect command of English and French
• Have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
If you feel that you match our needs, please send your application to:
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Published on 01/12/2017