A Lawyer specialized in BCM
MNKS is a top-tier highly reputable firm based in Luxembourg. We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients and combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach.
MNKS’ team is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.
We are currently looking for a talented lawyer to take part in our successful story.
A Lawyer specialized in Banking & Capital Markets (2/5 years’ experience)
Un Avocat en droit Bancaire et Financier
You will join our team to work as a Lawyer on various types of files providing legal advice to a wide range of international and multi-national clients, private equity houses, financial institutions and institutional clients. Your duties will include:
• Dealing directly with the clients and being the main contact person on the file
• Advising clients on all matters relating to Banking and Finance, Equity and Debt Capital Markets, Securitisation and structured finance, as well as regulatory issues
• Being involved on a wide variety of Finance operations such as secured Lending, acquisition Finance, asset Finance, real estate finance, bond issues and debt issuance programmes, financial collateral arrangements, listings on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, etc.
• Working hand-in-hand with our Corporate and Tax teams to provide a fully integrated advice to our clients
From the moment that you will join our team, we aspire to make your work experience an outstanding and engaging one by offering:
• An attractive compensation package
• Personalized induction program and day to day coaching
• Trainings and opportunities for progression within our firm
• Stimulating experience with multiple opportunities to bring added-value and proposals
• The perfect combination between strong senior’s support and certain level of autonomy
• A friendly work environment that invites you to gain valuable knowledge and experience, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you.
The candidate should have:
• A university degree in Law
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a law firm
• Significant experience in international transactional files concerning Banking & Capital Markets
• Skills to deliver comprehensive range of legal services on all aspects of financial regulation
• An experience in investment funds would be considered as a strong asset
• Excellent communication skills and be a team player
• A perfect command of French and English
• Solid organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
If you feel that you match our current recruitment needs, please send your application to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Published on 01/12/2017