A Risk and Compliance Assistant
MNKS ranks amongst the TOP 10 business law firms in Luxembourg.
We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients active mainly in the financial sector as well as in industry. We are experts in Corporate, Banking & Finance, Employment & Litigation and Technologies & IP law and we combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach.
MNKS has a team of 50 people and is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.
We are currently looking for a talented Compliance Assistant with strong commitment, flexibility and language skills.
A Risk and Compliance Assistant (between 2 and 4 years’ experience) for Risk Management Department
• As Compliance Assistant, you will closely work with the Risk & Compliance Officer of the firm
• You will be notably in charge to assist in the Customer Due Diligence and Anti-Money Laundering (implementation of procedures, legislation amendments, circulars and recommendations and update the procedures accordingly, use of AML tools…)
• Management of the Conflicts checks on files
• Management of Engagement letters and Terms & Conditions
• Follow-up of post-transaction (follow-up of administrative formality such as Trade register deposits).
• Management of Bar circulars and other professional obligations
• Management of professional liability
• Assist in the follow-up and upgrade of good practice in terms of Risk Management internal Policies
• Helping the lawyers of the firm to be informed about new legislation regarding Risk management field (Management of Bar circulars and other professional obligations)
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one by offer:
• An attractive salary package
• Trainings and opportunities for progression within our firm
• A friendly work environment that invite you to learn more, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you.
The candidate should:
• Have a university degree in Law or any field relating to Risk management
• Have significant experience in Luxembourg in Risk management (notably in Customer Due Diligence, Anti-Money Laundering and the applicable law thereto)
• Be able to learn quickly and work as part of a team
• Be conscientious
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a perfect command of French and English
• Have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
If you feel that you match our recruitment needs, please send your application to:
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Published on 01/12/2017