Senior Lawyer specialized in Litigation
MNKS ranks amongst the TOP 10 business law firms in Luxembourg.
We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients active mainly in the financial sector as well as in industry. We are experts in Corporate, Banking & Finance, Employment & Litigation and Technologies & IP law and we combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach.
MNKS has a team of 50 people and is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.
We are currently looking for a talented lawyer with strong commitment, flexibility and language skills.
Senior Lawyer (Avocat) specialized in Litigation (Commercial, Corporate and Finance Litigation)
• Management of the files, contact with the client and the opposing counsels
• Legal analysis and preparation of exhibits
• Legal advice on pre-litigation disputes
• Preparation of pleading notes and briefs
• Pleadings at the Court
• Follow up of the judicial calendar
• Update on legal topics and leading internal and external presentation
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one by offering:
• An attractive salary package
• Trainings and opportunities for progression within our firm
• A friendly work environment that invite you to learn more, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you.
The candidate should:
• Be a member of the Luxembourg Bar
• Have a university degree in Law ideally in Business and/or Dispute Resolution Law
• Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Luxembourg law in the field of Commercial/Corporate/Finance Litigation
• As part of our Employment and Litigation team, be able to occasionally assist on Employment files
• Have excellent drafting and communication skills
• Be able to learn quickly and work as part of a team
• Have a perfect command of French and English
• Have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
If you feel that you match our recruitment needs, please send your application to:
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Published on 01/12/2017