A lawyer/jurist specialized in Tech - IP
MNKS is a highly reputable top-tier firm based in Luxembourg. We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients and combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach.
MNKS’ team is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.
We are currently looking for a talented lawyer to take part in our successful story.
A lawyer/jurist specialized in Technologies - IP
Un avocat / juriste spécialisé en droit des technologies - PI
You will join our team to work on various types of files providing legal advice to a wide range of international and multi-national clients, private equity houses, financial institutions and institutional clients. Your duties will include:
• Working actively on the files with the team (including liaising with external officials) and attending on certain client meetings or calls
• Undertaking research on several topics and distilling such research into pragmatic advice
• Being involved in a wide variety of files including, but not limited to, problematics related to data protection (GDPR), IT related matters, contractual matters, e-commerce, media law, telecommunication and intellectual property
• Being involved in the development of the department through visibility actions, such as legal news or conferences
• Following the trends of the area, both in Luxembourg and the European Union
From the moment that you will join our team, we aspire to make your work experience an outstanding and engaging one by offering:
• An attractive salary package
• Personalized induction program and day to day coaching throughout the mission
• Trainings and opportunities for progression within our firm
• Stimulating experience with multiple opportunities to bring added-value and proposals
• The perfect combination between strong senior’s support and certain level of autonomy
• A friendly work environment that invites you to gain valuable knowledge and experience, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you.
The candidate should have:
• A university degree in Law (Bac + 5)
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in ITC/IP practice with a New Technologies emphasis, ideally in a Luxembourgish law firm
• Significant experience in international files concerning data protection and contractual matters
• Knowledge of media law and telecommunication would be an advantage
• Excellent communication and team player
• A perfect command of French and English
• Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
If you feel that you match our current recruitment needs, please send your application to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Published on 30/11/2017