Lawyer specialized in Employment Litigation
MNKS ranks amongst the TOP 10 business law firms in Luxembourg.
We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients active mainly in the financial sector as well as in industry. We are experts in Corporate, Banking & Finance, Employment & Litigation and Technologies & IP law and we combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach.
MNKS has a team of 50 people and is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.
We are currently looking for a talented lawyer with strong commitment, flexibility and language skills.
Lawyer (Avocat) specialized in Employment
minimum 2 years’ experience
• Management of Employment files, contact with the client and the opposing counsels
• Assistance in the day-to-day tasks of the department: preparation/drafting of documentation
• Review of contracts and different types of documentation
• Legal research (jurisprudence, doctrine…)
As part of our Employment & Litigation team you may assist on dispute resolution matters and notably on:
• Legal analysis and preparation of exhibits
• Preparation of pleading notes and briefs
• Pleadings at the Court if needed
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one by offering:
• An attractive salary package
• Trainings and opportunities for progression within our firm
• A friendly work environment that invite you to learn more, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you.
The candidate should:
• Be a member of a European Bar (be eligible for registration on List IV of the Luxembourg Bar)
• Have a university degree in Law ideally with specialization in Employment
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a law firm in these fields
• Have excellent drafting and communication skills
• Be able to learn quickly and work as part of a team
• Have a perfect command of French and English
• Have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
If you feel that you match our needs, please send your application to: [email protected]
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Published on 30/11/2017