We are hiring an iOS Developer
As an iOS Developer at Kliber you play a key role in making sure of our continuous development in our field of expertise.
• Design technical solutions to maintain, refactor and improve the iOS product
• Debugging iOS apps
• Participate in technical and non-technical discussions with the rest of the team
• Contribute to the continuous growth of the company
Experience / Qualifications
• You are passionate about the iOS platform
• Published at least one iOS application on the App Store
• Experienced in iOS development. Proficiency in Objective-C, Swift.
• Experienced with debugging iOS apps
• Experienced in communicating with web services (we use our own REST API as well as third-party APIs that communicate with our iOS app)
• Experienced in implementing design files (we use Sketch for UI work)
• Always be concerned about user experience.
• Passionate about solving recruitment headaches.
Kliber S.A. is a Luxembourg-based technology company changing how people find, apply for and post a job. It was co-founded in November 2014 by Nathalie Dondelinger and Jonathan Levi (http://kliberapp.com/about/).
At Kliber, we value openness and diversity. You will report to the founding team and your ideas and thoughts will help shape Kliber's future. Interested? Please apply via Kliber.
Published on 28/07/2017