CBP Quilvest is part of Quilvest Wealth Management group (QWM), which groups private banking and wealth management activities with private banks in Paris, Zurich, and Luxembourg and offices in Ghent, Brussels, Montevideo, Santiago and Singapore, as well as asset management activities provided by a Luxembourg Super ManCo (operating in accordance with both Chap 15 of the UCITS Law and the AIFM Law).
Quilvest Wealth Management’s presence in most of the world’s major financial marketplaces constitutes a major benefit for our clientele. Expertise, commitment and international experience are the key words in our activities. We set ourselves the aim of forging a relationship based on the highest levels of trust, transparency, professionalism, security and confidentiality.
CBP Quilvest offers to an international clientele the full range of Private Banking services. It also acts as depositary of Alternative Investment Funds.
CBP Quilvest is seeking a candidate who has both experience in business law (corporate) and Company Secretarial, preferably in the Luxembourg financial sector. The Legal Advisor – Company Secretary would be part of the Legal Department (reporting to the Head of Legal) and would be in charge of the following legal and secretarial matters:
- Organise and keep the agenda of the Executive committees, Board meetings, OGMs and EGMs for CBP Quilvest and QWM (i.e. contact with Board members and Management for notices, agendas, board packages, etc.) and draft the related documentation (minutes, resolutions, powers of attorney, etc.),
- Ensure that all regulatory and legal filings are carried out within the deadlines (CSSF, RCSL, etc.),
- Maintain a register of the official correspondence with public authorities and follow-up on the responses provided by the persons in charge,
- Liaise with regulators, auditors, lawyers, etc.,
- Provide internal legal consultancy on a wide variety of agreements and documentation related to the full cycle of business in Luxembourg (drawing up and review),
- Advise on private bank business and Alternative Investment Funds management business,
- Work closely with other departments and understand market changes,
- Sound administration of the files and Know How of the legal department
Experience and skills:
- Have a university degree (min. bachelor degree – BAC +3) in Law,
- Have 5 years minimum experience in a bank, investment entity, a services provider, a fiduciary or a law firm as a Legal advisor and Company Secretary,
- Excellent command of MS Office applications,
- Very strong organizational and planning skills,
- Capable of working tight deadlines and proactive management of workload,
- Fluent English and French (German or Dutch would be an asset).
What on offer:
- The opportunity to work in an international environment,
- The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise,
- Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Please forward your CV and application letter to the attention of :
CBP Quilvest S.A.
Attn: Human Resources
48, rue Charles Martel
Or by email to: [email protected]
Published on 13/02/2018