Junior AML KYC Officer
- Establishes efficient channels of communication with relevant Financial Intermediaries;
- Ensures the timely and accurate input of the relevant legal and administrative documentation on behalf of the Front Office services;
- Contributes to the development of an information system appropriate for the purposes of maintaining up-to-date information in the context of the “Know-Your-Customer” measures and controls;
- Advises on the appropriate implementation of the Compliance Operational Procedure and promote innovation and improvements when necessary;
- Documents the relevant compliance events in the Corporate Information System;
- Coordinates all operational aspects related to the process.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Law (preferably at postgraduate level) with a combination of the above being an additional asset;
- At least three (3) years’ relevant professional experience;
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements, especially with relation to AML-KYC;
- Proven experience in external coordination with clients and managing flows of legal and administrative documentation would be considered an advantage;
- Strong Excel skills (ability to manage and manipulate data). Knowledge of additional data management IT applications would be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. Knowledge of other EU languages would be considered an advantage.
- Diplomatic skills and ability to manage direct contacts with clients (internal and external) at all levels;
- Ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- Flexibility, adaptability, reliability and commitment;
- Precision and accuracy;
- Sound judgement;
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with stakeholders;
- Sense of initiative and problem-solving approach;
- Ability to organize own work, set priorities and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent team spirit.
Published on 07/03/2018